Sign in to follow this  
_ant_

Brand New Fuji X10 For Sale!

gregvds

-ant_, can we ask why did you buy it, and why do you sell it so quickly?

Your opinion and experience is most welcome.

All the best,

_ant_

Well in my situation I purchased a Sony Nex-5n a week ago. A few days later I saw the X10, fell in love with the design i.e X100 style, and made a rash decision to purchased the X10. After shooting with the Nex-5n i've gotten use to the picture quality and APS-C sensor. I didnt use the X10 but I figured I wouldnt be satisfied with the smaller sensor. I can only keep one so I decided to stay with the larger sensor camera. I'm going to wait until next year to see what interchangeable camera fuji releases.

Hope that helps!

P.S.

LOL I also bought 3 different soft releases that I was planning on putting on the X10 so i will be selling those as well.

They are the Match Technical Red Bug, Tom Abrahamsson Mini in Black, and De Camera Consultant in Gold.

lawsiu

Hey ant, would you be willing to sell just the Tom Abrahamsson Mini in Black soft release for me, or do you intend to sell them with the camera?

collierportraits

I'm only interested in what you thought of all three of those soft releases? What'd you like and not like? Care to review them, because you have all three?