Sign in to follow this  
Deardorff

Fuji 14mm and Zeiss 32mm for sale

Have both of these lenses for sale. Will put up photos or have them for emailing later this evening.

Reason for sale is simple: duplication of near focal lengths.

Bought the Zeiss 12mm and it is excellent. The Fuji is excellent but the two focal lengths are so close I'm keeping the wider one. Performance is so close it is hard to tell any difference so the Fuji goes in favor of the extra 2mm on the wide end.

Same thing in reverse for the Zeiss 32mm lens compared to the Fuji 35mm. Opted to keep the 'a touch longer' Fuji over the Zeiss. Performance is indistinguishable in images so the extra 3mm wins out for the camera bag.

Prices will be added this evening when I have finished photos of the lenses for emailing.

Both in excellent condition. Zeiss in original box - with maybe 30 images shot through it. Not sure on box for the Fuji - will have to check in my storage area to see if I still have it. It is also in excellent condition Both with original lens hoods, no acratches, nicks or dings.

This evening photos will be ready and I'll price stuff.

You cannot post photos to this site directly from a private computer. They must be hosted on a publicly available site. Options are Flickr, Photobucket, Picassa, Dropbox or various others including your own site if you have one. The easy route would be just to set up a free Flickr account put the images you want to post there then link back to them.

Guys, just email me at deardorff5x7@gmail.com for images. I am not comfortable with what these sites want in personal information.

I can email photos and then we can talk by phone if you would like.

If you are not comfortable with supplying the sort of basic info that people like Dropbox ask for then you should never ever put your email address in plain text on any forums. There are bots that trawl forums for email addresses to be used for spam purposes.