Sign in to follow this  
Zigeller

Shalom from Israel :-)

dem

Hi @Zigeller. It seems that the files in your dropbox account have not been "shared" properly, so only you can see them. The easiest way to make them visible to other people is to copy these files to "Public" folder and then copy/paste the link to each file.

MarcoDebiasi

@Zigeller, eventually you figured it out! Yes, now we can see them.

I particularly like the second photo: one can only wonder how is that man walking offshore and why he is sweeping the sea.

Zigeller

Hi MarcoDebiasi, Thanks!!! Well, one thing is for sure... This is NOT a photo of Jesus walking on the water..... :)

However, the first three photos are of a lifeguard paddling his "hassake"... An Israeli surfing board used by these guys...

dem

Well, one thing is for sure... This is NOT a photo of Jesus walking on the water...

I wondered about that, and whether it was him who brought the garden chair to the seashore and why.

Nice series. I'd be tempted to pick three images that make a story and frame them in one frame next to each other. #1 is my favourite.

Zigeller
:))))) And THANKS!!! The story idea is great! I have a bare wall in my bedroom... It will add some romantic atmosphere... :)

andymcd

Beautiful light on these (beautifully captured), thanks for sharing them.