CelluloidCook

used x100 for sale

CelluloidCook

Hello dear enthusiasts,

I offer my original x100 for sale. It has a halfway stuck viewfinder curtain as you can see in the pictures. The evf-ovf lever does produce the motorized sound, but the curtain will not move. Sometimes it did, only to get stuck again. I thought some of you might be able to repair such a thing yourselves. I did not contact a service here in Germany, since the guarantee is not valid anymore. Besides the curtain, the camera operates normally. I took it on my last journey and shot with a duct tape over the viewfinder, electronicaly. It comes in its box, with manuals, adapter ring, charger and an extra battery. How much would you offer for this camera? Thank you! Michail

Your text to link...

CelluloidCook

Also, I would appreciate your price estimates very much, even if you are not willing to buy this camera :)

Colin_Nicholls

Given the pretty serious fault I'd be looking to sell this for about £150 - £200, hope that helps.

Cheers

K1W1_Mk2

Given the pretty serious fault I'd be looking to sell this for about £150 - £200, hope that helps.

Cheers

You can buy a good condition second hand one in Australia on eBay for not much more than that. I would say under (well under) £100 because if somebody wants to get it fixed it will cost quite a bit and if they are just buying it as a toy or spare body it really isn't worth much.