RichCooper

X-T10 Loose mount?

RichCooper

Hi. New here so please forgive any faux pas! 

I've just got an X-T10 and I'm pretty happy with it so far but all the lenses seem to move a little in the mount. It is most and very noticeable with the 55-200 (XF) but the 18-55mm and 27mm also do it it.

Anyone else having this issue? Just want to know if this is a common thing (with this or other Fujis) before taking it up with the suppliers (Wex)

Richard

Edited by RichCooper

slfmca

A minute amount of movement is normal and it will vary a bit from lens to lens. You will notice more movement in the 55-200mm lens due to its size and weight. I don't have the actual dimensional specifications.

Steve

Christopher

I have heard others mention that the 55-200mm lens has a little movement at the mount too.

RichCooper

Thanks for the feedback - never experienced a lens being anything other than solid on the mount before now.

Will let you know any outcomes.

Christopher

If you're not comfortable with it, it may be worth exchanging since it's brand new. I've had a few different X series bodies over the years, there are slight variances in the manufacturing tolerances.