bobmielke

Bob Mielke Tumblr Site

bobmielke

I have so many good photos taken with my two X-E1 bodies and 5 Fujinon lenses that I think it would be easier just to post my Tumblr blog link. This particular blog is set up to display the photographs as full screen images at high resolution. I'm also a contributing photographer for National Geographic but the 73 images posted there are the same as the Tumblr site. I migrated from a Nikon D800 & D7000 to mirrorless cameras, first the Sony NEX-5N and finally to the Fuji X-E1. I will never go back to DSLR cameras.

ungawa.tumblr.com

andymcd

Bob,

You've certainly got some beautiful pictures on there. Not sure that I got to all of them, but I will take another look.

I've come to X-E2/X-E1 via Nikon D300 and I'm loving the enormous reduction in weight - plus the film simulations work really well for me.

Andy

MarcoDebiasi

Bob, nice to hear from you again and thank you very much for sharing this beautiful gallery. Your pictures speak for themselves. I notice that few of them (e.g. flowers of 2, 6, and 18 May) presents some artifacts in high-contrast areas. Another few (e.g. the lizard of 30 May and the flower of 18 April) also have a definite water-colour effect. Is it intended?

Edited by MarcoDebiasi