Kyle Madsen

Can't Connect with PC AutoSave

Kyle Madsen

I can't seem to connect my Fujifilm XM-1 to my Computer to enable the AutoSave function. My camera and laptop are both connected to the network via WIFI and my laptop has the AutoSave software installed, which are the only reasons Fujifilm lists for the camera not recognizing the computer. The camera always lists the error "No Destination PC found".

Any ideas on what is going on or what I might be doing wrong?

Also, I'm new to Fujifilm. Do you find the AutoSave feature useful?

I listed this under General Discussion because AutoSave is not unique to the XM-1.

Buck777

Have the same issue with my X-T1. Works very well to my iPhone and iPad, but not my PC. Have tried a number of times but have now given up on the PC. I suspect it's a firewall issue. 

stuarthatto

I've given up with this on my Mac never works reliably, and it slows down dramatically when it does eventually work.

This software is possibly the worst part of my Fuji experience.

veejaycee

I think I read somewhere that Fuji have updated the software. I shan't download it - I really can't see the point in it myself - in the time it takes faffing about to connect auto save each time I've put my card in the PC, downloaded and am halfway through processing the raws. :D

• Like 1

Kyle Madsen

Thanks for the responses! It seems thatthe consensus is that this feature is more or less worthless, which I would agree with. It seems strange that Fujifilm would have such a strong camera series and such weak computer software to back it up. The computer software all has a cheap, 2005-era 3rd party developer feel to it... which is NOT a good thing.