LCM_Scott

Help keep it classy...

LCM_Scott

Alright so I love spending money on unnecessary aesthetic upgrades for my cameras and just pick up this handmade black leather case for my X-T1. 

I have my red "I Shoot RAW" Black Rapid strap for when I am shooting a paid gig and need the functionality of the side sling.

But now I am looking for a classy leather strap and am in need of some quality suggestions. I am open to vintage and lightly used straps as well. Maybe one that can be customized with my name or business logo. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Oh and yes I could have bought the one that comes with this case but I was not feeling the leather one. The other strap was nice but not leather.

image.jpg

Christopher

Have you considered forgoing leather and choosing a different material? Lance Camera Straps makes these really nice braided cord straps that look pretty retro and would go well with your case. They actually have some braided leather ones now too. Check out their site: http://lancecamerastraps.com.

• Like 1