Sign in to follow this  
MarieEva

White balance unresponsive

MarieEva

The AUTO option of the white balance on my Fuji X10 is unresponsive. Anything I could have set by mistake that would prevent it from working properly? Or has anyone else experienced that problem? Wondering if there's anything else than could be done other than "reset" the camera (or calling the company...). Thanks!

dem

In some scene modes such as Portrait, Fireworks, etc... the White Balance is disabled. It should work again if you switch to any of the PSAM shooting modes.

Welcome to the forum.

MarieEva

I'm in manual mode though, and I've tried different modes but nothing has helped so far. Also, turns out it's not just the AUTO option that doesn't work - it's several of the options.

Thanks for welcoming me!

dem

By "doesn't work", do you mean a) nothing happens when you press the WB button, b) the camera produces colour cast no matter what you set WB to or c) something else. In the case of b), check in the main menu that you did not accidentally set some non-zero values for the WB shift.