jorgeledesma

(US) FS: Timbuk2 Snoop Messenger Camera Bag 2014 (Medium)

jorgeledesma

Price: $75.99
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free shipping 

It's like new I'm moving to a different backpack so this one needs to go as well. It's a little over a month old actually. I am also leaving in the insert I made to support a camera body with lense, face down. It is supported with Kydex and has foam blocks that are covered in a material that is a close match to the bag. It also fits a laptop as well and an iPad by the way.

Retailing for about $126.00 I paid a bit more actually. Blue inserts, go to timbuk2 here to view images: 

http://www.timbuk2.com/snoop-slr-camera-case-messenger-bag/144-4-2154.html

From the Timbukt2 site:

The Snoop Camera Messenger Bag / SLR Camera Case would make an excellent spy. On the outside it plays it cool with dark coloring and classic messenger bag styling, but on the inside it's calculated, cautious, and a little bit sneaky. The fully padded, totally modular interior is designed to house camera lenses, bodies, and batteries. Simply move the walls around to fit the cameras you carry. If you really mean business, you can secure your tripod with the adjustable straps on the bottom of the bag. And when you're not packing (cameras), simply remove the padded insert and rock it like a classic messenger bag.

Price is net me as PayPal Friends or add the 3.2% to cover fees. I'll take care of shipping. Shipping is going via Standard Mail with tracking just so you know. USA only. 

I have great feedback here, MU43, Ebay 100% 10years, Fred Miranda all under my name. Any questions let me know.

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-15.jpg

s-l1600-16.jpg

s-l1600-17.jpg

Edited by jorgeledesma
added images