Biggles71

X-PRO 2 REVIEWS HERE

Yikes, this camera is loaded with improvements and new features over my XPro1.  Gotta dig up some cash.....

And, as the Fuji guy says, even if you do not make a good image, you look good trying!

Edited by Owtafocus

Let's group the X-PRO2 reviews here,

I'll start with mine here: 

part 1: http://bjornmoerman.blogspot.ae/2016/01/first-look-fujifilm-x-pro2-camera.html

part 2: http://bjornmoerman.blogspot.jp/2016/01/first-look-fujifilm-x-pro2-camera_15.html

always happy to answer questions here or on my blog.

Enjoyed your write up very much.  I came away with one thought, to bad you're left eyed!

Thank you Bjorn for 2 very comprehensive reviews written from a users perspective so no marketing "speak" thrown into the mix.

I do have one question that I hope you can answer, if you have the 56mm APD how does it perform focus wise with the new camera in comparison to the X-Pro1?

I like many others can feel the gas building despite alka seltzer!

I do have one question that I hope you can answer, if you have the 56mm APD how does it perform focus wise with the new camera in comparison to the X-Pro1?

Hi Iansky,

Thanks for the comment.

Sorry I'm not a APD shooter, however I can tell you that the 56mm on the X-Pro2 is a great combination; focussing much faster than on the original X-Pro1. This is the same for all of the newer XF lenses!

How is it at following action and moving subjects? I see it has a fast frame rate but am not reading anything about predictive AutoFocus or fast action sports and such.

Thanks Biggles71,

Great reviews coming out about this camera and glad you are happy with 56 and I am sure they would not produce a camera that has APD focussing problems .