farrell

XPro2 is very nice, but......

What I'm looking for now is a 24mp Xcam that doesn't cost 1700 US.

t would be satisfied with either an XE or an XM form factor.

I've been looking at Fuji rumors, but seeing no rumors

of the only xcam I will buy(I already have 3).

Edited by farrell

It seems likely that the X-T2 is next in line for an update this summer, with the X-T20 and X100T successor coming closer to the end of the year. The future of the X-E line still seems uncertain with the recent (re)release of the X-E2s. It seems that X-T10 sales are going quite well too, but time will tell. I do like the rangefinder style of the X-E line myself, but after upgrading from an X-E1 to an X-T1 myself, the SLR style viewfinder feels better for me as a left eye shooter.

Thanks farrell for raising what I've been thinking about as well.

In my ideal world, I'd like an X-E3 with the 24 mp sensor but would be happy with the X-T 2 with it. I like to call the X-T series the 'Pug' due to the bulge on top of the camera.  So at this time, I'm happy to wait and see what is released next before upgrading from my X-E1. 

Thanks farrell for raising what I've been thinking about as well.

In my ideal world, I'd like an X-E3 with the 24 mp sensor but would be happy with the X-T 2 with it. I like to call the X-T series the 'Pug' due to the bulge on top of the camera.  So at this time, I'm happy to wait and see what is released next before upgrading from my X-E1. 

My first x-cam was  the XE1 and it's still a good camera;the tilt screen of the XM1 is very handy

for some shooting and to me the X100S is the perfect street shooting camera, though I have no

reason to think the X100T is not al least as good.

I just can't be tempted by another 16mp camera.

I really like the APS-C format because for one thing it's easy to get perfect dof with normal lenses

without resorting to pinhole apertures.

Just a few more megapixels please, Fuji.