XE-2 body with lens, extra lens and flash

Cameraman51

I'm looking for a reasonably priced bag that will hold my body with the 18-55, a second lens and a Metz 54 flash. And of course some filters and accessories. What do you suggest?

I have 6 or seven bags of various types/sizes - all Lowepro. They are not for posing but are very practical and well designed - and cheaper than most. I have the 2 smaller bags pictured, the 100 and 150. The 100 holds (for instance) body (XP1/XT1) with prime fitted plus another prime beneath it and 2 more primes or 55-200 in next compartment You can also fit the long lens to the body and 2 extras next to it (or of course a flash. The 150 I have configured to take XP1 with (say) 23mm fitted XT1 with 90mm fitted and 2 primes below. In both cases there is loads f space in the front zip for phones, batteries, filters card, keys etc, a tablet pocket at rear and 2 end elasticated pockets for other stuff. I also fond room for an average flash in the front flap if pushed (but I avoid flash). It sounds like the 100 will do fine for your needs.

http://www.lowepro.com/event-messenger

The Lowepro 150 came today and it is absolutely perfect. There is a spot for everything I use and I'm using every compartment in the bag. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks for the help.:D

Archived