franco

X-Pro 2 review...

Matt, thank you for sharing your experience and opinion. It is a nicely written piece that confirms some of the findings of other reviewers.

Thanks Marco, much appreciated.

great, simple review, fantastic samples, and honest. Yep, that's what I say about your review. Thanks, Franco

Cheers Franky - much appreciated. 

Your sentiments about Adobe and RAW support in Lightroom are exactly how I feel. I always thought they would have figured it out by now, but it's the same story all over again with the next generation of X-Trans.

Your sentiments about Adobe and RAW support in Lightroom are exactly how I feel. I always thought they would have figured it out by now, but it's the same story all over again with the next generation of X-Trans.

Yup - I tried so hard as well. They're MUCH worse than the X-Pro 1's and XE-2 as well. Such a shame, as L/R is such an easy product to use.... thanks Christopher.

On 1 May 2016 at 9:18 PM, bobbywise said:

I'm with you on the ISO dial -- I think it works well. Not sure why so many people don't like it !

Cheers Bobby...yup, I love it. Works great to me!