ishrios

My Japan Photo Journey..

Hey Everyone, 

This summer I spent 15 days in Japan. I took a X-Pro2 , X-T1 with the Xf23mm, Xf 18-55 & XC 50-230. I had purchased the X-Pro 2 for this trip, I used it for the first few days and didn't end up liking it. So I used my X-T1 for the remainder of the trip and Loved it!! Here is my photographic journey through this beautiful country.

Enjoy!

Japan 2016 - Gallery

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Vento said:

Really like your photos... makes me want to visit Japan even more than I do already.  You've got a great eye for composition! 

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I have so much love for Japan.. And I would highly recommend you visiting whenever you get a chance..:) 

A nice view into your trip, thanks for sharing! What cities or regions did you visit? I hope to visit some day. How was the exchange rate? :D 

I'd be curious to hear what you didn't like about the X-Pro2. The form factor, I presume?

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 5:09 AM, ishrios said:

Hey Everyone, 

This summer I spent 15 days in Japan. I took a X-Pro2 , X-T1 with the Xf23mm, Xf 18-55 & XC 50-230. I had purchased the X-Pro 2 for this trip, I used it for the first few days and didn't end up liking it. So I used my X-T1 for the remainder of the trip and Loved it!! Here is my photographic journey through this beautiful country.

Enjoy!

Japan 2016 - Gallery

I have visited Japan 3 times a few years ago and found it a charming and beautiful country.

unfortunately your blog appears not to work with Internet Explorer. Depending on who's data you believe, IE may still be the most widely used web browser, since its shipped and used on almost every device rubbing Microsoft Windows. You might want to think about the best platform to show your photos that everyone is able to see.

On 8/16/2016 at 10:42 AM, Christopher said:

A nice view into your trip, thanks for sharing! What cities or regions did you visit? I hope to visit some day. How was the exchange rate? :D 

I'd be curious to hear what you didn't like about the X-Pro2. The form factor, I presume?

Thanks Chris!!! 

I flew into Tokyo visited friends in Yokohama. Our stops were Shizuoka Prefecture and Lake Yamanaka, we then went to Kanazawa, Kyoto and Okinawa. This was my second time to Japan and the exchange rate was not as good as the first, This time $1 = 100yen. vs $1 = 110 yen the first time. 

As far as the X-Pro 2 the form factor is nice however. I did not like the EVF it was way too small, smaller than my x100t evf and the viewing angles were horrible.  lastly the Iso dial slowed me way down. 

The X-Pro 2 is an amazing camera but for me it just didnt work. 

Thanks!!

• Like 1

On August 15, 2016 at 9:09 PM, ishrios said:

Hey Everyone, 

Enjoy!

Japan 2016 - Gallery

Beautiful images!  Japan is on my bucket list of places to see.  My friend went there and also loved it, Kyoto in particular.