HuddyBoy

X30 Focus Box Questions

HuddyBoy

I really like my 2 X30s. The question is ..... Should the green 'in focus' box turn back to white within about 1 second after finding focus? I have tried "Pre Focus" which does nothing and the green box still turns back to white. Behavior seems normal for the first few minutes of a shoot with Pre Focus either on or off (Green Box stays green). After camera warms up a bit the green focus box starts turning white again after find proper focus. I have experienced it completely disappearing earlier on. What is up? I must have some settings wrong. It has been suggested I up date the firmware version. At present it is 1.00. Thanks for any help. 

veejaycee

Always have the latest firmware - why would you not when offering continuous FW updating is one of Fujis selling points.

• Like 1

HuddyBoy

I have now updated my firmware to the latest v 1.03. Will know soon if this was the answer to the problem. Thanks for your encouragement.