dlafon

SOLD Fujifilm 16-55mm f/2.8 Lens

dlafon

Hello,
I am selling my Fujifilm 16-55mm f/2.8 lens, and it is in beautiful condition. The glass is flawless, and cosmetically the lens looks very much like new with little to no signs of use as you can see in my photos. All functions are working properly. There are some minor rub marks on the plastic lens hood and on the front lens cap. This is a USA version lens. I do not have the box, but the lens will include the original lens hood and lens caps, and the instruction booklets and paperwork. I really like everything about this lens except for its size and weight, so I am going back to a smaller lens. Asking $885 which includes fast and free shipping in the USA by USPS priority or FedEx ground. Paypal, money order, or cashier check are fine for payment. I am new to this site, but have 100% positive feedback on another Fuji forum under the same username, as well as on other well known sites. I am located in SE Wisconsin, USA. Please let me know if I can help with any questions.
~Thank you and Happy Holidays

D Lafon

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-260.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-261.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-262.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-263.jpg

Edited by dlafon
sold